Rotary Fellowships are groups of Rotarians, spouses and Rotaractors who join together to
- share a common interest in worthwhile recreational activities (sports, hobbies, etc)
- further their vocational development through acquaintance with others of the same profession
- make new friends around the world
- explore new opportunities for service
- have fun and enhance their experience in Rotary.
Some Benefits of Rotary Fellowships are:
- Fellowships provide opportunities for Rotarians to make lasting friendships outside of their own club, district or country
- Fellowships contribute to the advancement of world understanding and peace
- Fellowships serve as an incentive for attracting new members to Rotary and retaining existing ones.
As a new club, we understand our opportunities and obligations, and are spending our first year learning from other more experienced clubs by doing joint fellowships with them whenever possible.
You can see some of our recent fellowships here on Facebook